Prominent blogger recently considered to be a top performer in his field who have declared a blog. If you do not have a blog, so if you do not have a top performer. With more and more employers in the statement that the purchase, establishment and maintenance of a blog having a clean resume or interview is as classy as a part of the job search process is becoming important.
To establish and maintain a blog:
**To set yourself apart from other job seekers
**Show your skills in a niche field
**You can keep up with the times and are able to demonstrate your understanding of your industry events Show
**Not just a name on paper, to establish itself as a source of information
**You’ll be able to increase your professional network, you attract others with the same interests
So now that you’ve established a blog that will help you land that dream job, to make sure your blog is the key Dos and Don’ts What?
1.Word, PDF and HTML . in multiple formats include links to your up-to-date resume. This means that you found on the internet and anyone reading your blog should be your contact for a job opportunity in mind is likely to be helped.
2.Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and . Include links to your social networks. This link is visible to your readers and make sure that the front page. This will help you develop a sense of comfort with them, which is a part of the community tapped that shows your reader base.
3. Let your readers inside your head, and absolutely genuine. Discuss your career problems and case studies and by providing a step by step approach to solve them. Discuss and comment on the latest happenings related to your profession. Blessed are related to your market talks about companies and professionals.
4. give insight into your personal life. Your pictures and personal items PG (OK, maybe, but definitely not the PG -13 R) to ensure, to discuss the story and your family, friends, pets include pictures. Nowadays they feel comfortable with companies want to hire people who have a life outside of work. The more interesting, the more likely that an employer will want you to be a part of their team.
5. Keep it politically correct. A good rule of thumb is to keep friendly to your blog grandma or business dinner table. You have to read it and be proud of your grandma or a business dinner at the table can not tell if it’s better to be safe and do not post.
6. Keep an updated blogroll. These sites should be relevant to your productivity. A separate category for personal interests.
7 .. someone to stay active on their answers to a comment on your blog. This way you are able to have interaction with your readers.
8. Keep a regular update schedule. Time, then you can post daily or every other day.
What not to do
1. The bad mouth, shout or complain about previous employers.
2. If it is not up to date, to promote your blog.
3. religion, politics or sex talk – Follow the rules of the dinner table.
4. The post inappropriate photos.
5. It is very corporate look with advertising. If you do not need a sponsor, not a sports star.
6. your current employer to discuss specific issues. Most employers do not want that.
Sweet, keep them short and to the point – 7. traveling on your post.