If you have a website or blog, if you have any issues related to the Internet, work, or, in the course of search engine optimization (SEO) will learn a little about. A good way to start is the most common terms of trade are familiar with, and you’ll find them below 20. (For those who already know SEO, consider this post as a refresher!).
1. SEM: Search engine marketing stands, and as the name implies, it involves search engine marketing services or products. SEO and PPC: SEM is divided into two main pillars. Stands for search engine optimization, and it is the practice of optimizing web pages to appear in organic search results. PPC stands for Pay-per-click, and it is the habit of buying clicks from search engines. Click sponsored search results from the list.
2. Baccarat: This is also called inlink or simply pointing to your own website is a link to another website, link. They affect the search rankings, because it directly affects the PR web pages Backlinks are important for SEO.
3. Public Relations: PR Google web page that uses an algorithm to estimate the relative importance. The basic idea behind the algorithm, page B from page A to page A links page B as a vote of trust on a page (their value weighted) will be linked to the fact that the higher the number the more likely it is important that page.
4. Linkbait: a linkbait (one in order to improve its search rankings) as much as possible with the goal of attracting backlinks a website or blog is a piece of web content. It is usually a piece of writing, but it’s a video, a picture, or something else may be a quiz. Linkbait tend to become popular on social bookmarking is a classic example of the “Top 10” list.
5. Link Farm. With the aim of increasing the site’s public relations artificially farm every website that links to another website where a link farm is a group of websites. This practice was effective the first day of the search engines, but they are viewed as a spamming technique today (and thus you can get penalized).
6. Anchor Text: The text of a web page backlink anchor text. These keywords will be connected to the content of your website on Google, the remains help with SEO keyword rich anchor texts. If you have a weight loss blog in their anchor texts of backlinks as a “weight loss” if there were, for example, it will help your search rankings.
7. NoFollow: nofollow links to websites that they would not campaign used by website owners to signal that Google is a link attribute. Users like this could happen to themselves (for example, blog comments), or when the link is created (for example, sponsors and advertisers) are paid for. When Google sees the nofollow attribute it to the search algorithm PageRank and page count will be.
8. Link Sculpting: nofollow strategically webmasters the desired page by using the search space increases, was able to channel the flow of public relations in their properties. Google recently changed how it nofollow attribute this practice is no longer valid.
9. Title Tag: The title tag is literally the title of a Web page, and it’s the most important factors in Google’s search algorithm. Basically your title tag should be unique and should contain the main keywords in your page. It is the top of the browser to navigate to a web page title tag when you can see.
10. Meta Tags: Title tags like meta tags, search engines are used to provide more information regarding the content of your pages. Meta tags are placed inside the head section of your HTML code, and thus are not visible to the audience.
11. Search Algorithm: Google’s search algorithm to find the most relevant web pages for any search terms are used. PageRank algorithm on a standard, Title tags, Meta tags, website content and including the age of the domain, (according to Google itself) 200 reasons to be analyzed.
12. SERP: Search Engine Results Page stands. It’s basically your Google or other search engines will find the page when you search for a specific word. You’ll find the amount of traffic it will remain in place, depending on the SERPs.
13. Sandbox: Google originally placed on the newly discovered site, where a separate index, sandbox, there. The website is in the sandbox, they will not appear in search results for the search query. Google Web valid after verification, it is out of the sandbox and will move into the main index.
14. Keyword density: the total number of words on the page, you just select the word that is used by the number of times you need to divide the keyword density of a particular page. It’s a heavy emphasis on algorithms as an important SEO factor is used to find the density. This is not it.
15. keyword stuffing: keyword density is an important factor since the early search algorithm, webmasters artificially increase the keyword density in their websites and began to play the system. This is called keyword stuffing. This will help you practice these days, and it can get you penalized.
16. Cloaking. This technique engines and human visitors to display different content on the same web page involves making. The purpose of the space for the page specific keywords, and then to promote unrelated products or services are used for incoming traffic. This practice is considered spamming, and you on the search engines (if not prohibited) to be punished.
17. Web crawler: the search bots or spiders is called, it is trying to find new links and new pages, search engines, it is a computer program that browses the web. This, indexation is the first step in the process.
18. Duplicate Content: Duplicate content generally or completely match other content or are appreciably similar to the domain name that refers to the content of the real block. You can get penalized, because you should avoid having duplicate content on your website.
19. Canonical URL-: Canonicalization a “standard” canonical representation of a process for converting data that has more than one possible representation. Canonical URL, therefore, the use of a specific page of your website is the URL for the standard. For example, instead of your domain canonical version of http://domain.com may http://www.domain.com.
20. Robots.txt: A file is placed in this domain root-, is nothing, that is used to inform the search bots about the structure of the website. For example, robots.txt file to block it through a specific search and website section inside the robot can be used to restrict access to certain folders.