Your blog is looking a bit stale? If you want to freshen up a bit?
If any man, without recruiting, you want to change your own blog? That’s right, it’s brand new looking and sparkling for the first time, the people are?
For you, you know exactly what, and a newcomer’s point of view to look at your blog, then it is not that difficult. If you need a checklist and a block of uninterrupted time. And anywhere from half an hour to forty minutes of the start of the ideal.
The traditional way to take notes, or to open a new text document and the crew away if you want to type a paper / pencil Place. (It will go down as well so if you have forgotten something, because this is ignored).
Let’s get started.
1. Look at the title of your blog. It is what your readers? You have a free domain and self-hosted sites are still thinking of going, think long and hard about the name of your blog.
2. The right is crucial to getting your tagline. It speaks volumes to your blog. It’s about what it is and what it is for them to be first-time visitors. It is rather descriptive of the creative.
3. A clutter-free design showcase. It’s really professional look to install a premium theme. If you are looking for a time to spend, but it will really help your blog stand out. You can easily make your design exactly the way you want things can change.
4. A brief author bio to your sidebar and add the image. For the first time it’s come down this way, one can see at a glance who writes it. Why write this blog again stressed.
5. sidebar of your most popular posts. This way, you always have the best content available for starters.
6. Place your email sign-up form an important position. A top bar works well. Another good location, it can be added to your sidebar. This is above the fold and that the reader will not have to scroll down to find it, be careful.
7. It’s super easy for your readers to contact you. Add a stand-alone tab in the main navigation contact me or page me to add this information. Readers can contact you do not have to jump hoops.
8. If you are guest posts, it’s an easy place to find a good idea to show your guideless. Guest Post Guidelines tab in the main navigation or adding text to a thought. If you accept a guest post by invitation only, so to say.
Add links to your social media profiles 9. your sidebar. Will be compatible with your choice of icons.
Are you satisfied with the results of your work to me until page 10. After your home page, this is the most frequently visited page of your blog. This is why they should care and why you are writing this blog, you need to tell a visitor. What this means is that you are eligible to write on the subject. Do not forget to add your opt-in form.
11. After post to remind your readers Add a subscription form. Other relevant posts will display the Add plug-ins.
So that people can easily share them at the end of your post 12. Add social share buttons. Do not add a lot to confuse them. You can respond to and keep an eye on what’s going on, you can select a few network itself is activated.
13. Create a profile of your ideal reader. And enter into the details of a few individuals. When writing your blog posts at least one of you is sure to appeal to the reader.
14. The title of your post can break. They are curious enough to click it to anyone. Spelling out the benefits and try to stay away from the statutory ones.
Intro 15. With an irresistible hook your reader. Perhaps share a startling revelation or shocking? A pressing question to ask or say something completely unexpected.
16. The content of the screen you have to be friendly. Short paragraphs, subheadings, bulleted lists, images, screen shots, and plenty of white space. Every single element of it will go a long way in making highly scannable.
17. Practice the principles of effective communication. Blogging is much more about writing. Clear, be concise and do not forget to connect with your audience.
18. (buy, share, comment, link) on your home page (the subscription form) or at the end of your blog post as a relevant call. Do not overwhelm readers with unnecessary shipping.
19. ‘linkbait’ use. Examples of this type of round-up post, post interview, there is a long list – in short, to post links to a lot of people that would be interested. They build great authority and social proof means (tweets, likes, comments, links, etc.) are.
20. I installed the plugin type. Responding to a comment when you send an automatic email. There is no need to check the box to receive updates commentator. More and more, people are not only respond to all the comments thread. They do not miss your response and it helps build engagement.
If you really care about your community and always respond to their questions and any relevant comments show that 21.
22. Offer a freebie people to sign up for your newsletter, or to subscribe to your blog. Nothing in the relevant freebie entices. This is a short report, an ebook or even a link to a video can take a form. You can get people to sign up, make sure to provide high quality content.
23. If you have any of the service, I hire a detailed list of all the leaves and easy to use. This information is not buried.
24. Place raving testimonials and customer feedback credibility and authority to add to your site.
25. Thank your supporters and your biggest supporters. Who always take time out to comment and share your stuff.
26. Have fun. Come across as a positive, passionate and fun loving bloggers. Do not paint a picture of gloom and doom.
There you have it. , Go through the list, make notes and to take the necessary measures. If you need to keep coming back to it.
They can improve theirs, so share it with others.